Monday 12 March 2012

Life without a computer

My laptop has decided to stop working. With a bit of luck the fantastic people at the Apple hospital will be able to save it but in the mean time I have been experiencing life without a computer.
I can't say I like it. I am missing out on so many great ideas and I haven't been able to blog.
Yesterday I couldn't bear it any longer so I went and bought an iPad to get me through until my computer issue is solved.
Typing is slower and I can't work out how to put images in but the iPad does seem to be able to manage most tasks that I would normally use the computer to complete.
I have found some really cool apps so I can't wait to get to school tomorrow and try them out with my kids!

1 comment:

  1. I wondered what had driven you to the iPad now I know. The risk of being computer less, even briefly, is one reason I need to have more than one at home and work :-)

    ReplyDelete