Thursday 19 January 2012

Counting Down

I have been holding off on posting because I had promised myself that my next post would be a tour of my classroom. Unfortunately I have been getting distracted and I still have some "finishing touches" to put in place before next Tuesday when I get to meet my new class for the first time.

I have spent quite a bit of time getting my room organised. Moving classrooms and changing grades is hard work!

I have a few photos to share and then Monday afternoon will be my d-day when I will have to have it all finished. Taking photos of my classroom turned out to be a great way to see what still needs to be done.

The back wall before. It has a small section of pinboard with old paint on it, but most of it cannot take tacks or staples.


The back wall after I covered it with "wonderwall" (with a bit of help from my friends). Now I can velcro to the entire back wall. And it looks so much neater! :-)




My very tidy desk. Maybe it will stay that way - we can only hope!




My Tree on the back wall. This is going to be the basis for my display of living creatures and minibeasts throughout the term, and a backdrop for the height graph.

No comments:

Post a Comment