Thursday 5 July 2012

Class blogs to explore


Thinking of blogging with your students? A Class blog can be a great way to create interesting contexts for reading and writing and provide a real audience for their creativity.

Here is a list of class blogs to explore as examples. They use a variety of blogging platforms, and have a variety of purposes. It seems there is no “one right way” to blog with students.

If you read something you like, feel free to leave a comment. Kids love to know someone has been reading their blog!











5 comments:

  1. Thank you for including us in your list of Blog examples. We really enjoy blogging, the whole school blogs, from our youngest to oldest pupils. It's a fabulous way to engage learners and widen their global audience.
    Mrs Warner
    Leeds, UK
    http://www.year4blogspot.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get a bit more traffic from it, or maybe even a comment or two!
    My kids love checking the visitor stats and especially like getting comments. It makes the experience real for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read your excellent blog post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you...
    https://bestassignmentwriter.co.uk/essay-help.php/

    ReplyDelete
  4. We appreciate you adding our blog in your list of illustrations. The entire school blogs, from the smallest to the oldest students, and we all truly like it. I offer a digital marketing agency, and I had fun reading your piece for the first time. I would want to thank you for your post. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your fantastic article post. You did a fantastic job. For the first time, I've loved reading your content. I provide digital marketing services in Melbourne. Reading your article for the first time was enjoyable. I wish to express my gratitude for your post. Thank you

    ReplyDelete