Monday 16 May 2016

The start of another exciting chapter

I have recently started a brand new role in a different school as "Digital Learning Facilitator". I'm now on the steepest learning curve ever as I try to wrap my head around a whole new role, facilitating implementation of the new Digital Technologies curriculum, supporting the integration of ICT general capability, providing professional development and mentoring for teachers in digital pedagogy and promoting STEAM within the school. Massive? Yes - but exciting at the same time.

I've decided that I really need to start blogging some of my experiences again so I am "practising what I preach" and model reflective practice and professional sharing. Here's to a new beginning and the hint of exciting things to come!

3 comments:

  1. That's great. You are my inspiration.
    Hardik

    ReplyDelete
  2. LiveWebTutors provides reliable Homework help services in USA at affordable rates. Order Now and get get the plagiarism-free work within the deadlines.

    https://www.livewebtutors.com/usa/homework-help

    ReplyDelete
  3. The start of another exciting chapter" - This blog post truly encapsulates the sense of anticipation and wonder that accompanies the beginning of a new chapter in life. The author's eloquent words paint a vivid picture of the potential and possibilities that lie ahead. On the quest for an academic endeavor? Requiring solutions for assignments? Fret not, for we stand prepared to bestow Nursing assignment help via our seasoned assignment experts. Impeccable, original content tailored precisely to your assignment's stipulations is our hallmark. Should queries besiege your task, feel unburdened to establish contact; our adept professionals are always on hand, ready to furnish you with thorough guidance.

    ReplyDelete