Wednesday 30 May 2012

Missing in Action?

Life seems so busy at the moment. With reports and student teachers and excursions and house sales, there always seems to be something to do.
Although I must say that having the student teachers I have had this term (Claire one day a week for 10 weeks and Melanie a four week block prac) my kids are noting that I could probably have a holiday! It is great to have someone else to organise the millions of things that go on in my classroom and do the planning, teaching etc but somehow I still manage to find enough to keep me busy all day!
They both finish up this week (Claire on Thursday and Melanie next Monday). It is going to be hard to know what to do without someone to bounce ideas off all the time.
Maybe I'll need to blog more again...

No comments:

Post a Comment